Manufactured outrage – I. Helpful sources

I read the Pope’s Regensburg speech when it was first published last week and enjoyed it. On Saturday, I attended the celebrations of the 40th anniversary of the twinning of Bexley and Evry in my capacity as Mayor’s chaplain. I was surprised to have various people sympathising with me over the attacks on the Pope but got the gist of the story quite quickly. I only just got a chance to look up some information on it and so here is my selection of items.

So first of all, some informative comment. An article today by Sandro Magister has a good analysis.

The Cafeteria is Closed predictably has some good coverage and opinion.

Perhaps the prize for a comprehensive collection of links should go to Webelf’s special report

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible