Human Life International, Rome

Later this morning, I called over to the office of Human Life International in Rome. I should have telephoned first but somehow I must have got the number wrong. It turned out to be OK to call in and I was welcomed graciously by Mgr Barreiro who heads up the office and is coming to England to speak at the Conference of the Association of Priests for the Gospel of Life on 22 November.

People studying in Rome should know about the HLI office. They have a library there which is available for students to use free of charge, together with photocopying facilities. Mgr Barreiro told me that their current acquisitions policy is 30 volumes per month.

Go to Vita Umana Internazionale, Piazzale Gregorio VII, n.22 int.2.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible