Comments and answers

The number of comments to this blog has increased quite a bit over recent weeks. Thank you all very much for your interest. I'm pleased to say also that I don't often have to reject comments. (For my policy, see the two links at the bottom of the sidebar.)

However, I feel that I should say that I am going to find it increasingly difficult to spend time replying to comments. There is snail-mail, email, and voice-mail as well and I don't keep up with those very well. So please don't be offended if I don't reply to a question or supply information that you ask for. There is only a limited time at my disposal - I have to run a parish and teach as well. My first priority here will be to post regularly with a variety of items.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible