Requests to edit comments

Occasionally, people ask me to edit a comment they have made (usually to cut something out). Sometimes, it is possible to copy a whole comment and then re-post it without losing the sequence of comments - but I can't log in to someone else's ID if they have used a blogger ID.

So please - if you just want to send me a "not for publication" message, please put it in a separate comment that can simply be deleted in its entirety.

The other day, I saw a hack which enables you to edit blogger comments. I might well get round to implementing this. Sometimes, a comment is worth posting but has to be rejected because of one sentence or phrase that is unacceptable.

(BTW if you want a quick way to email me, you can always use the email icon at the bottom of a post. You will end up sending me a copy of my own post as well as your message but I don't mind that. I get quite enough spam already so I don't put the email address as text on the blog.)

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible