Blogger awards - moving up

I mentioned before the Bloggers Choice Awards for best religious blog. Fr Stephanos alerted me that I was catching up on the atheist blog. I see that I have now passed him together with the New Liturgical Movement - we are in joint 6th place this evening.

More votes for the Catholic blogs would be good to knock the atheist blog further down the rankings - you can vote for several Catholic blogs at the same time. You have to register but it is free and quite simple. Take a look at the Atheist Blog if you need convincing - it's not just a discussion of the existence of God but vehemently opposed to pro-life and pro-family initiatives in the public square - some of it is very nasty stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting parallels in Jewish customs

How to listen to the sermon tomorrow

The folly of shortening the Mass with Eucharistic Prayer 2

Fundamentalist integralism or sensible co-operation?

5 ways to keep Friday special