Inwood article spiked

It seems that Paul Inwood's article on Summorum Pontificum has been spiked and will not now be published in the Diocesan Newspaper. Thanks to commenters for confirming this.

Fr Z has had a letter too and includes it in the post: Bp. of Portsmouth deep sixes Q&A piece. The correspondent says that Bishop Hollis
... was genuinely unaware of the contents of the Q&A until the whole thing blew up in his face.


When I first saw this rumour yesterday, I emailed the Portsmouth Diocesan Press Officer asking for clarification. I'll pass on any response I receive.

I'll also pass on Fr Z's recommendation: if you wrote to Bishop Hollis complaining about this, it is a good idea to write again to thank him.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible