Google Wave and Flocknote

MmmmKay - as they say in some parts. I have just submitted to a nag and joined Google Wave. I have looked at some of the stuff about "Working with Waves" and am wondering how it is going to help. This is not meant to be a skeptical comment since Google have proved to be smart in developing tools that are indeed helpful: Google Mail was a breath of fresh air, for example. So if you have used Google Wave for anything, feel free to drop in a comment.

I am also seriously looking at FlockNote which provides parishes with a way to organise feeds to email, Facebook, or SMS. That attracts me because I have found that quite a number of people use SMS (mobile phone text messages) much more readily than email and it would be quite cool to allow people to choose how to receive feeds about various events. Again, if anyone is using FlockNote in their parish or organisation, I would be glad to hear how it's going.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible