- let new students know that we cherish life from its earliest beginnings, and
- support vulnerable women, letting them know that they are not alone.
- The leaflet contains information about the following:
- development of the unborn child
- various abortion procedures
- side-effects of abortion
- alternatives to abortion
- helplines for women in crisis pregnancies.
If you’re interested in handing out the leaflet during freshers' week, or would like any advice or practical help in setting up a university pro-life group, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, 6 August 2010
Pro-Life students: prepare for Freshers' Week
SPUC are offering a timely reminder and support for pro-life students to prepare for Freshers' Week at the beginning of the new term. Here is the information about a leaflet that they have produced specially for university students: