Update on "practical charity"

On Sunday, in my post Practical charity needed now, I asked for your generosity to help a young girl whose baby was due. I have heard that thanks to donations received from you and from Fr Z's blog, the young lady now has everything that she needs. the pregnancy crisis team who contacted me said
Can't tell you how moved I am with the generosity of your bloggers.

Your bloggers have made this babies first christmas an incredible one.
Thank you all very much for your response.

Christmas is a good time for making some charitable donations as well as buying nice things for our friends and families. If you want to support this kind of work, two highly recommended groups are:

Sisters of the Gospel of Life
Good Counsel Network

You'll find "Donate" links at both.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible