Vatican Widget

The Vatican widget arrived in this morning's post. I put it in the sidebar but the width is 280px which would extend it halfway across the blog. Reducing it to 150px to fit, the heading picture is chopped. I'll leave it there for a bit in case you want to let me know whether it is useful. Perhaps better to put this on the parish website.

Here is the full 280px version:

Not here any more ;-)

Ah! I see that placing the widget in the post blanks out the widget on the sidebar. I'll leave it here for a day or so anyway.

UPDATE: I have removed it now on account of the length of the last couple of posts. The sidebar version works.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible