SPUC Youth Conference - book now

There is still just time to book in for the SPUC International Pro-Life Youth Conference 2013 from 22-24 March. This promises to be an enjoyable and informative weekend for young pro-lifers. See John Smeaton's post today: Leading experts will address SPUC's int'l youth conference, 22-24 March. If you are young and free for a weekend, this is a conference not to miss.

Personally, I would be most interested to hear Patrick Pullicino on the Liverpool Care Pathway as this is something that worries me as a parish priest. I won't be able to get to the conference of course as I will be celebrating several hours worth of Palm Sunday Masses, but I look forward to reports.


Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible