St Catherine's Trust weekend



A couple of weeks ago, one of the families of my parish was missing for the weekend. This was not a case of football, dancing or a taekwando competition but an event organised by the Latin Mass Society for families.

As a parish priest on my own in the parish, I cannot get to these wonderful weekend events but I am glad when my parishioners take advantage of them. I was impressed by Joe Shaw's appeal to people who do not have any affiliation with the older form of the Mass to come along anyway to see what is on offer. I would endorse that encouragement for good Catholic families.

I enjoyed seeing one of my altar servers assisting the great Fr Hunwicke.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible