The Fundamental Law establishes a national holiday on 20 August to commemorate the founding of the state and its founder, St Stephen, as well as 23 of October, to commemorate the 1956 uprising.
Under the Basic Stipulations, Article M (1) states:
(1) Hungary protects the institution of marriage between man and woman, a matrimonial relationship voluntarily established, as well as the family as the basis for the survival of the nation.Under Freedom and Responsibility, Article II. states:
(2) Hungary supports child-bearing.
(3) The protection of families is regulated by a super majority law.
Human dignity is inviolable. Everyone has the right to life and human dignity; the life of a foetus will be protected from conception.and how about article XV (2-4). for some common sense:
(2) Parents have the right select the upbringing for their children.Predictably, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch have complained because of the clause protecting the rights of the unborn child.
(3) Parents are obliged to care for their minor children. This obligation encompasses the need to ensure the education of their children.
(4) Adult children will be obliged to care for their parents in need.