DA15 Special Forces

One of the mums emailed me today with this message in response to my light-hearted comments on the boys who went to visit the relics of St Therese at Aylesford:
What a fantastic blog spin on the Aylesford story... you had me crying with laughter!... so I thought I would share the laughter!

Its not MI5 its the ‘DA15 Special Forces’
[ED: DA15 is the postcode for Blackfen]

The special forces were today on special manoeuvres in an undisclosed location called Kent... honing the skills with precision light transport for their next mission... These vehicles are designed to blend in with the urban surrounding of their next top secret foreign assignment... to obtain St Peters keys for the parish of Blackfen.
Dan Brown eat your heart out!

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible