4 million readers and "4 Things to Remember in November (and at all other times)"


Following the example of Brandon Vogt, I was just thinking about a "5 Things" post to ramp my stats up to 4 million. I actually got stuck at "4 Things" - Last Things in fact, as this is on my mind for preaching during November.

In any case, having checked my stats, I find that the blog already reached 4 million readers. Thank you all for reading. There will be champagne and cake in your honour.

Now since the blog is not meant to be all about stats, here are "4 Things to Remember in November (and at all other times)"
1. I am going to die some time in the next few years.
2. Immediately after that happens, I am going to be judged by Jesus Christ.
3. If I am in a state of mortal sin, I will immediately go to hell for all eternity.
4. If I am in a state of grace, I will go to heaven for all eternity (immediately if I am a saint, after some painful purification if I am not.)


Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible