Careful! This blog is too religious

Kate, Catholic wife and mother of eight, writes a good blog called At Home in my Father's House. She has a disabled son who has been given a computer under a government scheme; it has various adaptations for particular needs.

Interestingly, Mum tried to access some of the blogs she reads regularly. I was pleased to find myself on the list and proud to be included in such exalted company:
Catholic and loving it
Curt Jester
Hermeneutic of continuity
What does the prayer really say
Inside Catholic
The problem is: all our blogs were blocked by the filtering software as being too religious. I'm collecting these awards. I was once Chairman of Governors of a school that was deemed "too Catholic"; now I have a Catholic blog that is "too religious." I only pray that the Good Lord will let these accolades count against some of my many sins on the day of judgement.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible