The cruelty of automatic search suggestions

I was thinking of posting something about the Blessed Sacrament Procession in Lourdes which I attended today. I didn't take any photos but I have taken plenty in the past. I could not remember whether I had uploaded any Lourdes sets to flickr so I went to flickr.com and searched for my name to find the stream. That didn't work so I wondered if I had used my Twitter name "FatherTF". I put in a quick search and this came up: (enjoy!)

(click to enlarge)

Now if I had just gone to my own blog, I could have clicked on the link there... no photos of Lourdes there yet, but I found some on the laptop hard drive anyway. Look it's been a very hot day!

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

Saint Gabriel

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Request for Novena to Blessed Pius IX