Aylesford today

Fr Ray Blake was at Aylesford today and has some photos on his blog. It all seems to have been a great success. A coachload of my parishioners went this morning and I am expecting some photos soon. I am relieved to hear that the tailback of traffic reached to the motorway, justifying my decision to remain in the parish since if I had gone after saying the morning Mass and hearing confessions, I would have had to return to the parish before I actually got to the shrine in order to hear confessions and say the evening Mass.

Fr John Boyle was also at Aylesford today and has some photos including this one of Fr Stephen Langridge making good use of the occasion at the Southwark Vocations stall.

I look forward to news from the Union of Catholic Mothers in the morning...

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible