Now approaching Northallerton

... and very nice countryside too. I am on my way to Durham for the annual conference of the Catholic Theological Association. Tomorrow morning I am to speak on the subject of new movements and new media. These are difficult subjects to merge. I'm going to say that new movements flourished especially under Blessed Pope John Paul and blogging under Pope Benedict. If that generalisation doesn't get you too hot under the collar, I'm going to suggest that the blogosphere is a special kind of "new movement."
Not sure whether it will be safe for me at Saturday's blognic after saying that!

It is a gloriously sunny day so I hope that the weather holds for tomorrow afternoon when I should have time to take some photos of the Castle, the Cathedral and suchlike.

Now approaching Darlington...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible