Blog now scrolling faster

I was getting annoyed with the slow and jerky behaviour of the blog when scrolling down or when pressing "page down". I guessed that it might be the re-painting of the screen with the background picture. Having turned off that setting, it now scrolls properly.

The other day I also changed the post colours to pure white on pure black rather than light grey on dark grey. I hope that improves things a bit for those who don't like white on black. I'm inclined to keep that for the posts because it does provide a much better setting for photographs.

Some time soon, I will adjust the picture to show more of the Tiber - at the request of Sir Dan of the Nesbitry.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible