Blackfen minor basilica news

The other day I mentioned that one of my commenters was prepared to fund the construction of a minor basilica in Blackfen if he were to win the National Lottery. My agent has replied encouragingly as follows:
Dear Fr Finigan.

Reference the National Lottery, we're on our way. I had three numbers come up, last Saturday, and won £10.

Therefore, please see, herewith, initial pencil sketch of possible new Blackfen Church.

If approved, you might have to tell the neighbours.

And move the bus-stop!!! "

It does seem churlish to quibble but I have to say that I was thinking along the lines of a Baroque Church. Therefore, while negotiations continue, I'll encourage Keith and Steve to carry on mending the leaks in the roof of our present building. (They're doing a sterling job in freezing temperatures.)

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible