"Witness to Love" blog

A teacher once told me that at a parents' evening, she suggested that a particular child might think of pursuing a career as a teacher. The parent replied "I hope she can do much better than that!" Not terribly encouraging for the teacher - and indeed it is hard to think of a more worthwhile way to spend one's working life than educating children.

Looking around my own list of Catholic blogs, some of the most articulate and original are written by teachers. A new one that has come to my attention is Witness to Love by Radagast. There are some excellent articles there and I recommend it to you. The blog has a strong pro-life and pro-family emphasis.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

Saint Gabriel

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Request for Novena to Blessed Pius IX