Parody of Dan Brown

On Twitter today I found this fun parody of Dan Brown by Michael Deacon: Don’t make fun of renowned Dan Brown. Ages ago, when The Da Vinci Code was popular, I published my notes on Answering the Da Vinci Code. I was mainly concerned with the inaccuracies in Brown's portrayal of the Catholic Church.

Michael Deacon focusses on his writing style with devastating effect. I particularly liked this passage:
Renowned author Dan Brown gazed admiringly at the pulchritudinous brunette’s blonde tresses, flowing from her head like a stream but made from hair instead of water and without any fish in.
The whole thing is a hoot. Do have a look.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible