High Mass detector

Looking for a picture to illustrate the previous post, google kindly supplied me with a link to this most useful piece of technology ...

CovalX HM-1: High-Mass Detector for MALDI ToF Mass Spectrometers

CovalX tell us that
"CovalX HMX is designed for customers who need to integrate a dedicated high-mass instrument in their laboratories."
This is great news! I need to look up google to check how this can be downloaded to my Windows Mobile device so that I can use it on the train to check whether there is likely to be a High Mass in the vicinity. I expect that it will also have add-ons or plugins to give me some kind of audio/visual warning when I am making a mistake as subdeacon during the ceremonies themselves.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible