Happy Christmas!

OK, that's enough for Christmas Eve. Time to say the Office and prepare for Midnight Mass which I am really looking forward to. After the morning Masses tomorrow, I'll be driving over to my sister, Mary, for lunch, games, and presents with her family. I'll be posting again on St Stephen's Day after visiting the Carthusians at Parkminster for what I boast is the most exclusive of all Christmas parties.

I wish you all a very Happy Christmas. May God bless you and your families and loved ones. If you have lost someone dear to you and miss them at this time, remember that you are closest to them when you are at Mass. If they still need your prayers, they are helped greatly by them and are full of grateful joy for you remembering them at the Christmas Mass. If they are already in heaven, they rejoice that you are praying and they pray for you.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible