Come to the Guild of Blessed Titus Brandsma meeting


The Guild of Blessed Titus Brandsma for Catholic bloggers is meeting on Saturday 15 September. I'm happy that the meeting is more central in London since this might help some people to get to it more easily. Unfortunately it means that I have to be late because of the parish schedule on Saturday morning. I will be there for the blognic, though, and I'm sure that the Guild in in safe hands with Fr Rupert McHardy.

Do come along if you can. A common criticism of social media is that it reduces us to pasty-faced pyjama-wearing troglodytes sitting in front of a screen in the wee small hours. My experience is, on the contrary, that the social media has been a factor in making many new friends from all around the world, a significant number of whom I have been able to meet face to face at events like this. It is really good to meet in person those whose writing has helped others in the Church to know and love Christ.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible