Who are the five historical people you would most like to spend an evening with?
(Our Lord & our Lady don't count - respectfully!)
- Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus Major - to hear his battle plan on the eve of the Battle of Zama
- Tertullian - I'd ask him "What do you think of this guy Marcion?" and then just sit back.
- Guy Fawkes - I'd just love to know what really happened
- William Weston - to listen to stories of his escapades as a priest on the run in Elizabethan England
- Blessed Titus Brandsma - to smoke a few Dutch cheroot or two while on the way to the next town to advise the Catholic newspaper editor not to accept Nazi advertising