Romae

Laetatus sum in eo quod dixerunt mihi. Stantes iam sunt pedes nostris in portis tuis - ROMA!

In the departure lounge at Heathrow, I met Fr Andrew Southwell and Fr Anton Guziel who are with the Latin Mass Society on their Pilgrimage to Rome. I had no idea that they would be going this week, nor that they were going with Alitalia. I met Peter Clark, Carolyn and several others from the Isle of Wight LMS while waiting at the gate - then also met Margaret Mary Fitzgerald. Amazing!

The other day, Fr Charles Briggs told me that Fr Martin Edwards is also in Rome this week. On my arrival, there was a message from a friend who is working here in Rome. I'm meeting up with him and a couple whom I have only so far known through my blog. We will be meeting up by the obelisk in St Peter's Square. You can't get a better rendezvous than that!

Apparently also in Rome at this time are Frs Greg Hogan and James Clark so I may get the chance to see them as well.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Abstinence and Friday of the Easter Octave