Another Clifton PP

Fr Alex Redman put me onto another parish website in his diocese (Clifton), that of St George's, Warminster, in Wiltshire. It seems to be a very thriving parish with lots going on. The photographs section has pictures of the parish's Blessed Sacrament Procession.

On the Fr Bede page, there are also some excellent short catechetical pieces. I also take the liberty of posting here the photograph of himself he has chosen for the parish website. From the combox, I know the consolation that such pictures bring to the laity.

I don't know. I'm beginning to feel a bit of a trendy liberal with my stock photograph. Maybe I should get the Mulier Fortis to take one of me in a biretta or something.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible