Another non-blogging priestly guest


Mulier Fortis mentions Fr Stephen Boyle in her post on the Faith Symposium. He wished to appear on various blogs without having to go to the bother of writing his own. Here he is, casting a critical eye over the contents of Catholic Today.

Mac has some good photos of the Symposium, including one of me saying Mass in the Crypt. Devotees of the Old Mass will notice that there was no chalice veil - well you can't have everything. I did bring a travelling Missal and my personally designed travelling altar cards. If you want a set of these, I have just uploaded them to my parish website: you can get them from the downloads page (go to the bottom of that page.)

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible