The Church is alive! The Church is young.

I was wondering how to finish up blogging this evening on an upbeat note. I know people like to see pictures of priests in birettas, even if it is a grumpy old git like me, but Fr Stephen Langridge's "Men in Black" poster is a much more savvy advertisement. (click for full size printable version):

However, I was also thinking that we've got to encourage vocations to the religious life as well, especially among young women.

Then I received an email from Claudio whose daughter recently joined the Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate ...

Here is Sr Maria Rafka of Our Lady of Fatima, F.I. taken immediately after her investiture on 1 August 2006.

If you're a dad, I expect you can kinda guess just how proud Claudio is!

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible