Communications Black Hole

Woldingham School is in a beautiful setting just north of Junction 6 of the M25 in the valley of Marden Park. Unfortunately, since it is a valley, mobile phone reception is almost non-existent. Taking lunch at a nearby pub yesterday, I got a vodafone signal but only 2G reception on the mobile modem. There is no wifi at the school available to me. Hence blogging may be a little patchy until Friday – as will responding to email, Facebook etc. I'm sending this while having a cup of coffee at the service station on the M25 - where they have free wifi. (Remember also that I moderate comments so can only post them when I have access to the internet.)

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

Saint Gabriel

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Request for Novena to Blessed Pius IX