Beachy Head video

Here's a video in what I have now called the "Well I'm Standing Here" series. (They have to begin with a piece-to-camera that starts "Well I'm Standing Here.") There was a previous example in the V&A "runny nose" video with Aunty Joanna.

Actually, this one was a little tricky to edit because there is, on the one hand, a fairly light-hearted trip to Beachy Head by myself and Fr Charles Briggs, attempting to get some footage in high winds on an English summer's day; and on the other hand, the serious matter of praying for the poor souls who have committed suicide by jumping off the cliff. I hope the balance is right.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

Saint Gabriel

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Request for Novena to Blessed Pius IX