Top 10 Orthodox catholic pickup lines

(Notice the different capitalisation.) There are from Sarx (or Doxos, I'm not sure) who linked to my Reformation poster. Good fun!
10. May I offer you a light for that votive candle?

9. Hi. My buddy and I need you to help us settle a dispute: should I say "Father, bless" and then make a metania, or metania first?

8. You know, even in that Ortha-burka, you still are a great distraction at liturgy.

7. How did a nice Orthodox girl like you end up in a liberal parish like this?

6. You don't like the culture of death either? Wow! We have so much in common!

5. You know, the bookstore at my parish sells Fr Seraphim Rose.

4. Is your patron saint the Theotokos or Mary of Egypt?

3. Your eyes are the colour of the Theotokos' tunic.

2. May I share my Antidoron with you?

1. We're having a huge (pick ethnicity) food festival in a month, want to work on advertising with me?

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible