Alternative to the car radio

I am driving round the M25 this afternoon to celebrate Mass at the home of Simon and Margaret Mary Fitzgerald. The journey is about an hour each way and I have been organised enough to download some lectures from Keep the Faith to listen to for this journey and any traffic jams I encounter:
  • Sophocles' Philoctetes by Dr David Allen White
  • The Spanish Civil War by my good friend Mgr Ignacio Barreiro
  • Tridentine "Baroque" Catholicism by Dr John Rao
I am so grateful to Keep the Faith: time otherwise wasted listening to garbage on Radio and getting annoyed with it can be spent learning from these excellent speakers.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible