Bloglines

Many of you will think I am daft for not having done this before but I have just signed up to Bloglines. After adding lots of blogs and categorising them a little, I would agree that I am daft for not having done this before. I have all the blogs that I read listed as bookmarks in various folders in Firefox and I have been opening them up in tabs. Not very efficient at all. I can see how this aggregator makes it much easier to keep up with all the good things that people are writing. (There are others such as google and feedburner but I haven't looked at them.)

It has also enabled me to tidy up the blogroll by using some headings. These come from the folders created in bloglines. You can format the headings using the css in the template. Feel free to tell me in the combox if I have missed anyone out or put anyone in the wrong category.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible