- Go to Wikipedia
- In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year.
- List three events that happened on your birthday
- List two important birthdays and one death
- One holiday or observance (if any)
- 1858 - The joint reading of Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace's papers on evolution to the Linnean Society. (I was born on the centenary!)
- 1916 - First day on the Somme: On the first day of the Battle of the Somme 20,000 soldiers of the British Army are killed and 40,000 wounded.
- 1991 - The Warsaw Pact is officially dissolved at a meeting in Prague.
- 1633 - Johann Heinrich Heidegger, Swiss theologian (d. 1698)
- 1967 - Pamela Anderson, Canadian model and actress
Also - 1961 - Diana, Princess of Wales, (d. 1997) (but I knew that already so that doesn't count)
251 - Decius, Roman Emperor (b. 207) (Perhaps the most savage persecutor of Christians.)
One holiday or observance
Canada Day (formerly Dominion Day) - national holiday of Canada.
It is also Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Establishment Day but that doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
OK, I tag Ma Beck, Fr Stephanos, and Aaron.